PayPal.com Payment Logo

PayPal Acceptance Mark

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Using LinkedIn.com Slightly...

We all dream - so why not give yourself and the person you are getting closer to reach that dream. This means doing what "you" love for a method to earn money - but also promoting such a profound action - that would change people so much - it has to also change the person providing access to a hope - they didn't know could fulfill for another?

I know this is not a unique epiphany for me but I certainly would be remiss if I did not, at the very least, bring it to a person's daily thinking. 

Shifting members' (and acquaintances) thoughts to mean more than just getting a person a job to make ends meet.  Of course they are doing that as well, but making people overall "better". 

I want anyone thinking what is my REAL intention for sharing an exciting paradigm shift from: 
work for a wage
to 
being a possible conduit in finding a person -common denominator (we all want) - a place to use their love to generate a wage and a path to....who knows the output? 

Anyway, I am going to make it something I am thinking about more - so let me know if you think of me - before I think of you. 

Facilitate. 

Brook Shipey
ShipleySEO.com

No comments:

Post a Comment