PayPal.com Payment Logo

PayPal Acceptance Mark

Monday, November 25, 2013

What Might We Expect for SEO in 2014?

I have been combing through some SEO articles from various authority sites - and I thought that it was interesting to read what some of the authors of the various articles I read believed to look forward to in the up coming year.

As a Link Builder, who has based my foundation on Eric Ward's philosophy of link building, a lot of the information I read is not going to effect my clients in a negative way.

But, I do believe that the latest Google Algorithm updates will certainly effect how SEO professionals should conduct business in the future - so I have included the following two articles in my blog.

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2308896/SEO-in-2014-How-to-Prepare-for-Googles-2014-Algorithm-Updates

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2301719/6-Major-Google-Changes-Reveal-the-Future-of-SEO

I hope this helps anyone looking ahead at 2014.

Brook

ShipleySEO.com

No comments:

Post a Comment