PayPal.com Payment Logo

PayPal Acceptance Mark

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Are You Switching Wordpress Themes - Particuliarly to Genesis?

About three months ago, I decided that it was time to switch my site over to a paid theme (was getting the clientele and wanted to have more features).

Well, after some research and hearing from others that owned a website that performed well and they were using a Wordpress.com Genesis theme, I pulled the trigger and I thought that I would be on my way to a much easier website. When you are performing SEO/SEM for other clients - many times the consultants websites need more SEO work than you just got hired to do for someone else.

Well, I have finally got to a place in the process - switching hosting providers (Emailstar.com was who I went with previously - and they are great!) and running Genesis, that I feel that I will have a chance to do what I wanted to do three months ago. It has been frustrating to say it mildly.

So, I just wanted to put some video content on my blog that helps others out there that are making the same switch and are going through some of the stumbling blocks - as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment